Green Screen Info: I pay out of my pocket to have the green screen removed and for photos to be edited in order to have a quicker turn around time. Therefore, there is a minimum $10 order per child to cover my cost, time and the 25% commission that goes back to the school/league. If an athlete doesn't place an order, then $7.50 comes out of the commission per kid to cover my cost.
1. Can I get additional poses? You can get additional poses for a $10 minimum order amount per additional pose.
2. Can my children be photographed together? So I take an individual of each child for their team photo. What I would do is take their individual pics and photoshop them together into one photo. Please make sure to note it on your order form along with your children's names, teams, and player number. However, if you want your children posed together in an unique pose, you must make a purchase of at least $10 to cover my cost (see at the top).
3. Will there be a group photo taken? The group photo is made up of every child's individual photo on the team. It is a composite photo. I will take a 'group photo' of all the players lined up shoulder to shoulder for height reference. Coaches will need to be in this 'group photo' behind the players. Coaches will need their individual photo taken as well.
4. What do I need to bring the day of photos? Bring whatever sports equipment you would like to have in your photo but athletic shoes are not required as the children's feet won't show in their photo.
5. Will you pose my child or will I need to pick out a pose? I will have pose posters up for children to choose poses from. However, if you'd like to choose your own pose, just let me know what it is prior to your child's turn.
1. Is payment due the day of pictures? Yes, payment is due the day of pictures. However, if you need to wait until pay day, please note it on your order form somewhere what day you intend to pay. Methods of payment: Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal, Facebook, cash and check.
2. I'm not ordering anything. Will my child still be in the group photo? The team photo is made up of the individual photos I take of each player. If you do not place an order, then the school or league will be paying for you child to be in the group photo (see #1 under Green Screen FAQs).
3. Which package is the best deal? The Gold Package has everything! It is the same prints as C Family Package plus a 8x10 group photo, 2 buttons and 1 magnet. It's a $61 value for $45.
4. What if I don't want buttons in my Gold Package - can I substitute? In the Gold package, you can substitute magnets and/or buttons for other specialty items. If the subbed item is more than a button or magnet ($7), please add the difference to your order. Please indicate any substitutions on your order form. Prints packages cannot be substituted.
5. If I choose a background, is my child going to be posed like that example? No, the background choices are just that - background choices. Any pose can be used for backgrounds.
6. The background I chose has a different color than my child's team. Will you change the color to match my child's team? Yes, almost all the backgrounds can be changed except the ones shown in this example.
7. When will I receive the photos? Turn around times are generally 1-1.5 weeks or less. I will post them on my Facebook page as well. If you order a personalized item (basketballs, footballs, megaphones, etc), the company I order from gives a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks but sometimes it's quicker. I will typically give all the photos to whoever is my point of contact and they will get them out to the coaches. If you haven't received your photos, always check with your coach first and then the president of the league.
8. Can I put 2 different photos on the vivid keychain? Yes! So if you have 2 children, each child can go on the keychain. I can even put a group photo on one side. The large keychain, however, does not allow different photos for each side.
9. I am ordering the double sided trader cards. What information do you need me to put on the order form? I will need the player's name, age, position, team and coach's name.
These are the only backgrounds where the background colors cannot be changed.