1. FOR REC LEAGUES ONLY: What is the green screen fee for? There is a $10 green screen fee PER POSE (if additional poses are ordered), PER ORDER. I pay to have the green screen extracted from the photos so the fee covers that.
2. Can my children be photographed together? So I take an individual of each child for their team photo. What I would do is take their individual pics and photoshop them together into one photo. If you want your children together, please make sure to note it on your order form along with your children's names, teams, and player number.
3. Will there be a group photo taken? The group photo is made up of every child's individual photo on the team. It is a composite photo. I will take a 'group photo' of all the players lined up shoulder to shoulder for height reference. Coaches will need to be in this 'group photo' behind the players. Coaches will need their individual photo taken as well.
4. What do I need to bring the day of photos? Bring whatever sports equipment you would like to have in your photo but athletic shoes are not required as the children's feet won't show in their photo.
5. Will you pose my child or will I need to pick out a pose? I will have pose posters up for children to choose poses from. However, if you'd like to choose your own pose, just let me know what it is prior to your child's turn.
1. Is payment due the day of pictures? Yes, payment is due the day of pictures. However, if you need to wait until pay day, please note it on your order form somewhere what day you intend to pay. Methods of payment: Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal, Facebook, cash and check.
2. I'm not ordering anything. Will my child still be in the group photo? The team photo is made up of the individual photos I take of each player. Unfortunately, if you don't place an order, your child will not be in the group photo because otherwise, I'd be doing the work of photographing them, paying a company to remove the green screen and placing them into the team photo for free. And no one likes to work for free :)
3. Which package is the best deal? The Gold Package has everything! It is the same prints as C Family Package plus a 8x10 group photo, 2 buttons and 1 magnet. It's a $61 value for $45 (includes green screen fee).
4. What if I don't want buttons in my Gold Package - can I substitute? In the Gold package, you can substitute magnets and/or buttons for other specialty items. If the subbed item is more than a button or magnet ($7), please add the difference to your order. Please indicate any substitutions on your order form. Prints packages cannot be substituted.
5. If I order just a specialty item but no print package, do I still have to pay the $10 green screen fee (for rec leagues only)? Yes as I still have to remove the green screen, put your child into the group photo and whatever background you order for your specialty item.
6. If I choose a background, is my child going to be posed like that example? No, the background choices are just that - background choices. Any pose can be used for backgrounds.
7. The background I chose has a different color than my child's team. Will you change the color to match my child's team? Yes, almost all the backgrounds can be changed except the ones shown in this example.
8. When will I receive the photos? Turn around times are generally 1-1.5 weeks or less. I will post them on my Facebook page as well. If you order a personalized item (basketballs, footballs, megaphones, etc), the company I order from gives a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks but sometimes it's quicker.
9. Can I put 2 different photos on the vivid keychain? Yes! So if you have 2 children, each child can go on the keychain. I can even put a group photo on one side. The large keychain, however, does not allow different photos for each side.
10. I am ordering the double sided trader cards. What information do you need me to put on the order form? I will need the player's name, age, position, team and coach's name.
These are the only backgrounds where the background colors cannot be changed.